Thursday, 8 May 2008

Finally!

Well here are some pictures, unfortunately they are really noisy, I don't know why, and I'm not sure I like it.

Sometimes, we let our emotions get out of hand, this is a dangerous place to be for you and others around.


Like a poison, anger infects all those near it and things escalate. Actions without rational thought happen.


Then someone will end it, generally not in the best way. What a surprise!



I was looking at Duane Michals and liked the way he made little stories (however confusing and nonsensical) and wrote (very messily) the plot along with them.
So am now in another quandry, do I do lots of individual pictures, each self contained, or do I do what I did here and give little series? Except perhaps more finely executed.

Still not sure if I'm getting the lighting good enough. Meh! Watch this space (heehee) for more pictures soon.
Eeek, time is getting short...




1 comment:

Liza Savenkova said...

oh my gosh, it's Martin, James and Becci in the last one!
never have i seen my flatmates in this 'light' =O